We know home improvements may be an unexpected hit to your bank account. That is why we offer hassle-free financing. QC Roof Drs hand selects providers who are the most reputable and user friendly. It is our goal to make your home improvement project as painless as possible. We can offer approval on the spot so you are not kept waiting. When local banks cannot get you approved, we can! Your information is never reused and is destroyed after project is complete!
QC Roof Drs offers property maintenance plans that fit your budget! Our certified crews can repair the following property issues:
- Missing shingles
- Dry rotted and unsealed roof boots
- Claimed flashing
- Leaky Chimneys
- Backed-up gutters
- Separated gutter seams
We are certified Insurance Claim Specialists
- Free Inspection to Assess Damages. Many homes have wind and hail damage from a recent storm. We have our trained adjusters that assess the damage to determine if QC Roof Drs can help you with your home repairs
- Sign a Contract and File the Claim. This allows us to meet with your insurance adjuster. Call your project manager immediately upon receiving a time for the adjuster’s appointment.
- The Adjuster’s Appointment and the Scope of Loss. Your project manager will meet with the adjuster and inspect the property. The adjuster will send or give you a scope of loss. This is a breakdown of everything that is being claimed as damaged.
- The Paperwork and Picking Colors. Your insurance company will provide you with the estimate of the work and we will go over everything that we are in contract to perform. Then, replacement materials will be chosen by you.
- Building your Project. Materials will be dropped in the driveway the day before or the day of the build. After the building is complete your project manager will do a walk through with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction.
- Releasing Depreciation and Collecting Final Payment. Our office will correspond with your insurance company once all the work is done. The insurance company will then release all remaining checks.
Fact: Roofing sealants on penetrations, vents, and flashing fail long before the roof itself! When is the last time you checked your roof?
I contacted Mike from QC ROOF Drs after my roof sustained some wind damage. Mike worked with myself and the insurance company to make it a smooth and painless process. The crew did magnificent work and was very professional.Mike from Davenport, IA